Senior Valuation Analyst, Partner
Todd is an accomplished academic with a passion for research. He received his Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting form SUNY, Binghamton and went on to pursue his Masters of Science in Applied Economics at University of California, Davis, and Masters of Arts in International Economics at University of California, Santa Cruz before receiving his PhD in International Economics and Finance from UC Santa Cruz. Todd has earned the CFA designation and in addition he has published in major academic and practitioner journals. Some of his publications include:
- 1. "Buy and Hold versus Timing Strategies, The Winner is." (Joint with Alan Jung and Jim Klein) Journal Portfolio Management, 2015.
- 2. "Quantifying Irrational Sentiment." Journal of Investment Strategies, 2014, 3, 1-16.
- 3. "Investor Behavior and Contagion." Quantitative Finance, 2014.
- 4. "Emotional Investing and Performance." Algorithmic Finance, 2011, 45-55.
- 5. "Computational Economics and Econometrics: An Exercise in Compatibility," (joint with Andy Sun) International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 2011, 105-114.